Me now

Me now
14st 4lbs June 2009

Me in aug

Me in aug
my new hair

My hair again

My hair again

Silly

Silly

My princess mia 9th oct 2009

My princess mia 9th oct 2009
Going to Disney on Ice-Princess wishes

Monday 29 June 2009

SO MUCH TO DO




Housework wise its unreal. Been out since 8.30 in town sorting stuff out for London next week. House has totally been neglected while ive been at work and going to bed early!! So im writing this, then going to have to muster up some energy and get it cleaned.




Ironing pile is getting ridiculous aswell..I HATE IRONING WITH A PASSION. But again, im going to have to do it. Wish I was a more organised person who liked cleaning etc. My mam was but her 3 girls certainly didnt inherit the cleaning bug from her. She was terrible, if there was 1 item in the ironing pile, she would iron it. If there was 2 spoons in the dish..she would wash them, dry them and put them away!! Miss her loads. Think about her all the time, wish she'd been in my life longer xxx LOVE YOU MAM xxx







On a happier note, booked appointment with midwife. Its on 15th July, just hope I get to see her right until I give birth. Its always in the back of my head..awful feeling it is. Morning sickness is still there which is good. Never thought I would say im happy to be sick lol.

Its funny because I feel as though ive gained loads of weight in 1 week. My boobs are getting bigger, my stomach is- mad seen as im only 6 weeks.


Right im off to CLEAN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment