Me now

Me now
14st 4lbs June 2009

Me in aug

Me in aug
my new hair

My hair again

My hair again

Silly

Silly

My princess mia 9th oct 2009

My princess mia 9th oct 2009
Going to Disney on Ice-Princess wishes

Wednesday 1 July 2009

Not a good day yesterday


Yesterday was a bit of a shitty day if im honest. The previous day id done some housework and my back had started to ache. This frightens me as the last time around from 4 weeks onwards I had terrible back ache/pains. So i stopped doing the housework and lay down on settee. Had a fairly early night and was hoping for the back ache to have disappeared the following day. But it was still there slightly, but I was also getting wierd shooting pain sensations where my ovary would be in my lower back area, then it moved over to the right. It sent me into a complete and utter panic.
I didnt want to go to work, I was in a right state, I went upstairs to get my shoes and told Paul then burst into floods of tears. He said to ring the midwife, but I said that last time I rang and she just said its normal.
Anyway I went to work, got there late and explained to my boss what had happened. She said with my past history not to leave anything to chance, so I said she was right and would see how I felt later on. Time pasted and my back was ok, but I just didnt feel right in myself. Sort of like flu like symptoms, achey bones and I was really hot. I went to the toliet shortly before we finished and I went to stand up and I felt really dizzy. I panicked coz I HATE been dizzy or fainting.
I said if I felt like this today I would go to the docs.
So far this morning, I just feel mega sick. So we will see.
I just want that scan to see if its ok, its an awful feeling waiting and that could be making me feel ill for all I know.
Keep everything crossed its ok this time
xoxo

1 comment: