Me now

Me now
14st 4lbs June 2009

Me in aug

Me in aug
my new hair

My hair again

My hair again

Silly

Silly

My princess mia 9th oct 2009

My princess mia 9th oct 2009
Going to Disney on Ice-Princess wishes

Monday 22 June 2009

NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!

Will I do a repeat of the weekend..and thats all I will say on this matter!!

BBQ was crap, weather was terrible never let up once. Their friends are stuck up and never once came in lounge to mix with us. Pauls ex felt uncomfortable at my presence, you could tell that much haha!

Today is a new day, im putting the bad choices I made behind me and moving forward. Just when I think im doing well, I get pics taken and look at them and MY GOD!!! What a mess I am! So I cant give up, Ive got to shift this fat.
Still havent got my period, 10 days late now. Dont know whether to worry or not.

All weekend ive suffered with heartburn, it stopped me eating and drinking, so dont know whats up with that. Reminded me of been pregnant with Mia, i suffered really badly with that and used to make me vomit. YUCK

So, im off work today and tomorrow. 7am starts this week,havent done one yet so not sure how im going to manage. Plans for today?? I have no idea, think we are at the pics tonight seeing TRANSFORMERS but im not sure whether we are still going.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment