Me now

Me now
14st 4lbs June 2009

Me in aug

Me in aug
my new hair

My hair again

My hair again

Silly

Silly

My princess mia 9th oct 2009

My princess mia 9th oct 2009
Going to Disney on Ice-Princess wishes

Friday 19 June 2009

THE BIGGEST LOSER UK





















Ive been addicted to this show, Ive shed tears for excitement for myself shedding my weight and also sadness that I let myself get into this position in the first place.

Its the final tonight and im so excited to see how the rest of them have done in another 8 weeks from leaving the show. The trainer Angie Dowds is amazing, I would love to have had an oppotunity to go into a show like that.

Yeah she shouts at you, but she cares about them, she wants them to do well. Its fab to see how close the Black Team are to her. I just wish I had someone to push me when exercising because I really lack in this area.
Im thinking about buying the Biggest Loser DVD when it comes out because both Richard and Angie are in the DVD.


Ive been sitting thinking about what my next goal is and ive decided that I want to lose 8lbs in 8 weeks. I think that is achievable as thats just 1lb a week.

Going to think of a personal exercise challenge I can set myself aswell.

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment