Me now

Me now
14st 4lbs June 2009

Me in aug

Me in aug
my new hair

My hair again

My hair again

Silly

Silly

My princess mia 9th oct 2009

My princess mia 9th oct 2009
Going to Disney on Ice-Princess wishes

Saturday 27 June 2009

IM PREGNANT....ITS OFFICIAL




Results came back yesterday confirming that I am indeed pregnant!!! Ringing midwife on Monday for a booking appointment.






Morning sickness properly kicked in yesterday morning, and im nausious during the day...good signs!! Plus exausted isnt the word, this week ive been going to bed at 8.30 and up at 6am. Last night I was in bed at 7.20 and still shattered all day!! Classic positive signs I think, had all these with Mia..last time was NOTHING like it.






1 more shift at work then im off 1 day. Back in tues until fri then off that weekend. Missed a Royal Mail delivery today while I was at work, think its our Oasis tickets...WOOOO 12days to go. Really looking forward to going away, but no drinking for me. Not that, that matters-more shopping money then LOL.










No comments:

Post a Comment