Me now

Me now
14st 4lbs June 2009

Me in aug

Me in aug
my new hair

My hair again

My hair again

Silly

Silly

My princess mia 9th oct 2009

My princess mia 9th oct 2009
Going to Disney on Ice-Princess wishes

Saturday 20 June 2009

OH DEAR!!!!!!

Well, ive calculated the points I consumed yesterday and it came to 34½...OOOOPPPPSSSSSS

My daily allowence is 25!! So that makes me 9½ over.

I did have some saved but the exact amount is at work, as I said earlier I havent noted anything in my notebook. Im thinking ive got about 6 saved but thats me guessing.

So what about today??? Do I just enjoy myself and try to make the best choices I can, or do I not drink any alcohol and not eat much??

Im thinking at this moment to make the best choices I can and limit myself to a couple of drinks.

Tomorrow and Monday im going to have to try and get some exercise done to earn activity points to see whether this will cover me. All I can do is hope for a STS come Tuesday!!

Im feeling so bloated today and im having a FAT day which is no good when im meeting new people. Im not the most confidenent of people lately as it is.
Im annoyed aswell as I havent managed to get into town, im kicking myself as I wish Id just gone yesterday. Nevermind, bit of nail varnish on my nails will have to do.
The only productive thing ive done this morning is dye my hair lol.

Right im off again, just wanted to share my naughty day yesterday. Lets hope im not confessing another bad day tomorrow

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Don't stress yourself hon, we all have those days ;)
    Just dont' go on a major binge, or feel to down about it, as that will make you feel worse. Just put a line under it, and continue forward, you will be so much happier on wi day.
    Enjoy your weekend. Just think, everyday is one step closer to your sexyier self.. lol
    xx
    Jez

    ReplyDelete