Me now

Me now
14st 4lbs June 2009

Me in aug

Me in aug
my new hair

My hair again

My hair again

Silly

Silly

My princess mia 9th oct 2009

My princess mia 9th oct 2009
Going to Disney on Ice-Princess wishes

Friday 19 June 2009

WHY HAVE I DECIDED TO JOIN WW?? A bit about me

Well, after several unsuccessful attempts, I rejoined a class in September 2003 after my Mam died suddenly aged 52 in May that year.
I lost around a stone in weight due to stress without even trying and I was spured on to lose more weight when I started recieving loads of compliments. My starting weight then was 11st 5lbs (I WISH).
I loved the plan, stuck to it religiously and got to my goal weight of 10st 7lbs, six weeks later. But I got a taste of being slim and so I went on to lose more weight taking me down to 9st 13lbs. I can remember jumping up and down when I saw the 9s on those wonderful scales...I don't think I had EVER seen that figure!
But my dieting sucess was short lived, I met my boyfriend in April 2004. Old habits started creeping back into my way of life and that meant the pounds were piling back on. By the time I fell pregnant with my daughter in April 2005, I weighed a depressing 12st 7lbs. During my pregnancy I was conscious of healthy eating and only gained 2 stone, most of which would have been my baby as she weighed a staggering 9lbs 1oz!!
Six weeks after giving birth, I re-joined WW AGAIN weighing 13st 5lbs, BUT again like the several other attempts I FAILED. I just couldn't stick to it. I was depressed and wanted to lose weight, my body had dramatically changed since having a baby and I HATED it. So I started WW again but this time alone. I managed to get down to 12 stone, I felt great, much better about myself...but guess what...yes, it didnt last.

The weight was now piling on quicker than ever, photos from christmas 2007 were dreadful. I looked like a frumpy old fart!! Not a 24 year old woman. I thought my boyfriend must be embarrased to be seen with me, he wasnt, he loves me for me but wants me to be at a healthy weight and happy in myself.
We finally bought our own house after renting for 3 years, we couldnt wait to move and I couldnt wait to join WW again in our new area. That was 12th May 2008, I weighed a massive 15stone 8lbs...OMG the heaviest I had EVER been in my life!!!!! I started off determined, I did well then I don't know what happened.
So here I am again, going it alone..taking it one day at a time. My starting weight now is 15st 1lbs...my target weight is 10stone. I WILL SUCCEED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment