Me now

Me now
14st 4lbs June 2009

Me in aug

Me in aug
my new hair

My hair again

My hair again

Silly

Silly

My princess mia 9th oct 2009

My princess mia 9th oct 2009
Going to Disney on Ice-Princess wishes

Friday 19 June 2009

IM SHATTERED TODAY BUT AT LEAST IM OFF WORK

Which is brill!!! This working week again seems like it's lasted forever. Lines were dead at the beginning of the week, then got busy when I was liking it been quiet. Ya cant win.

Payday today aswell, thank god, so will be making a visit to Asda for my shopping. Feel like this week I havent ate nice meals as money was tight lol.

At a BBQ tomorrow, so have saved some points incase I need them, but to be honest Im so close to my personal targets that I dont want to muck up my hard work.
So thats it for now, need a cuppa coffee to try and wake myself up, sat on here till 2.30am playing around with my page.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment