Me now

Me now
14st 4lbs June 2009

Me in aug

Me in aug
my new hair

My hair again

My hair again

Silly

Silly

My princess mia 9th oct 2009

My princess mia 9th oct 2009
Going to Disney on Ice-Princess wishes

Saturday 20 June 2009

Its so not BBQ weather!!!!!








If im honest I dont want to go, cant be bothered. Would rather just stay in and have a nap lol. Im knackered today. I only had 5 bottles of Krononburgh but I didnt get my tea till late, so the bottles went to my head! Im not hungover, just tired.

I thinking I dont think I will drink today at the BBQ. We thought when it was planned that it was a late afternoon/teatime start that continued into the night, as it normally does so we were planning on staying. But im pleased that its not, so we are only staying for a couple of hours then coming home.


Im quite disappointed in myself for not keeping track of how many points I was using. In fact this week, with work i havent wrote in my food diary. I got my food wrote down at work, but it should be in my book. Not writing in it, is dangerous for me. Could and has in the past caused me to slip.


Im still needing to go into town, but im pushing it now I think. Its winding me up now, that I cant drive and the car is sitting outside. I live a fair way from the town, and even walking for a bus is a pain with Mia. ARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!


Ok, well im going to have to get a wriggle on, and try my hardest to make it into town without getting stressed.


Have a good day xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment