Me now

Me now
14st 4lbs June 2009

Me in aug

Me in aug
my new hair

My hair again

My hair again

Silly

Silly

My princess mia 9th oct 2009

My princess mia 9th oct 2009
Going to Disney on Ice-Princess wishes

Wednesday 24 June 2009

Love finishing at 2.30

Its been great!! Didnt even mind getting up at 5.30, dont know whether i'll still be saying that on sunday morning like lol.
Sickly again today and was reaching this morning but wasnt sick. Im taking that to be a positive thing, although im still very scared of the obvious. Dropped urine sample in at docs, noone was on reception which I was fuming about...stupid gets. Waited 5 minutes and just left it there, rang them to make sure they had it and she said yes. Should know result by Monday, but ya know ya body dont ya??

Just hope and pray that things work out this time, can't let myself get excited or look to far ahead tho. Just hope the weeks fly by fine.

Mias at her Nana's so im going to catch up on some housework as house has been neglected since weekend and is a bit of tip!!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Really hope everything goes fine for you. Keeping everything crossed for you!!

    ReplyDelete