Me now

Me now
14st 4lbs June 2009

Me in aug

Me in aug
my new hair

My hair again

My hair again

Silly

Silly

My princess mia 9th oct 2009

My princess mia 9th oct 2009
Going to Disney on Ice-Princess wishes

Tuesday 23 June 2009

WOOOO HOOOO WI RESULT!!!! I DID IT









Yes thats right i DID IT!!!!


When I started back on WW on 22nd April 2009, Id set myself some personal challenges. Which were:


TO LOSE 14LBS BY JULY

TO GET MY 10% BY JULY

TO GET INTO 13S BY 9TH JULY FOR OASIS


I SMASHED ALL 3 THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Never thought it was possible, totally over the moon.


I lost 4lbs, taking me to 13st 12lbs!!!


I cant help feeling selfish that im finally getting somewhere with my weightloss, then I find out im pregnant. That sounds awful, but a part of me is absolutly terrified!!

Ive asked on the ww boards whether I could still carry on with ww, and a few people have said yes as long as im sensible. So im going to carry on tracking what I eat, eat when im hungry. Eat a balanced healthy diet and gentle exercise. If the test comes back ok, and everythings ok then I will ask midwife her opinion. At the end of the day, WW is just healthy eating...you only need more calories in the last trimester when baby grows loads.


Spent a fab day at the beach with Paul and Mia. We took a healthy picnic and things to play with, was mega hot so Paul and Mia cooled off in the sea while I lay and relaxed LOL. Was lovely just lying there, listening to the sea.

At work rest of the week 7am starts, so bed around 9.30 tonight. Not looking forward to going back to work but needs must I guess.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment