Me now

Me now
14st 4lbs June 2009

Me in aug

Me in aug
my new hair

My hair again

My hair again

Silly

Silly

My princess mia 9th oct 2009

My princess mia 9th oct 2009
Going to Disney on Ice-Princess wishes

Wednesday 24 June 2009

TOTALLY KNACKERED TODAY

Went to bed at 8.30pm last night and had a good 9 hours sleep. All ive done today is yawn LOL. Im hoping that its early stages of pregnancy kicking in and not that im up early.
Was very cockily this morning when I went into the fridge..seems my sense of smell is high, again im taking that as a positive thing. When I start vomiting everyday i'll be very happy!!!
Last time around I wasnt tired or sick but did have awful pains in my back when I walked around or stood up, they were the awful warning signs when I look back.
Still praying to GOD that if I am, its going to be ok, and im going to have a healthy pregnancy and a beautiful healthy baby in February.

Still eating well, just as I was when doing WW, thats not going to change. The healthier the better. Did have some Pick and Mix sweets today which were nice, but we didnt get loads.
Hope you are all doing well this week with weightlosses and food choices.

Im planning on another early night tonight after a lovely soak in a warm bubbly bath. Cant wait for my day off on Monday

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment