Me now

Me now
14st 4lbs June 2009

Me in aug

Me in aug
my new hair

My hair again

My hair again

Silly

Silly

My princess mia 9th oct 2009

My princess mia 9th oct 2009
Going to Disney on Ice-Princess wishes

Tuesday 28 July 2009

A little update...its been a while

HELLO THERE FOLKS!!!!

I havent been around much past few weeks. Not a lot been happening apart from me getting swine flu when we came back from London. Took a few weeks to feel like me again.

My nana was rushed to hospital 9 days ago. She was diagonosed with cancer last aug, but my aunties didnt want her to know about it. Shes weakened a lot since then, and just recently when i visited her Inoticed her memory was going. I was shocked as shes always been so on the ball. Anyway, it was a chest infection but shes started vomiting and has inhaled it. This has now caused bronchial pneumonia, which is the same thing that killed my other nana in february. Shes even in the same room when she died. Shes slipping into a coma, so its not looking good. I havent seen her, i dont want to upset myself.


Pregnancy wise im almost 11 weeks and past the mark I got to last time, so im pleased about that, however i wont rest until i see the scan. Im just waiting for that appointment to come through.
Im starting to get my appitite back, but still really dont like chicken anymore lol. I just need now to start eating mega healthily as i still cant be bothered to cook fresh meals. I did make mince and dumpings last week with loads of fresh veg and MY GOD IT WAS STUNNING!!!!!!!
Another food im loving is cottage cheese with pineapple or chives on crackerbreads,ive always liked these but more so lately.

So im off now to feed my face with those and some tomato soup....YUMMMY xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment