Me now

Me now
14st 4lbs June 2009

Me in aug

Me in aug
my new hair

My hair again

My hair again

Silly

Silly

My princess mia 9th oct 2009

My princess mia 9th oct 2009
Going to Disney on Ice-Princess wishes

Tuesday 7 July 2009

A little update and 2 more sleeps for LONDON

WOOOOHOOOOOO im really looking forward to it now. Just to get away for a couple of days will be great, away from work lol.
Still quite tired and have been very sickly today at work, was sick when I got up but wasnt sick anymore,just feeling sick. Which I think at times is worse.
1 more day at work then im off till monday...YIPPEEEE

Still off my food a lot, havent done a proper food shop for ages, food is just turning my stomach. Im only eating what I fancy at the time and then I have like 2 mouthfuls and im full. Very strange, but no doubt in a few weeks my appetite will return.

Havent been weighed for 2 weeks, going to go next week. Reckon ive put on a good few pounds already so im going to have to keep an eye on that. Dont want to be gaining loads.

So guys, doubt i'll have time to blog tomorrow so I'll be back after LONDON xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment