Me now

Me now
14st 4lbs June 2009

Me in aug

Me in aug
my new hair

My hair again

My hair again

Silly

Silly

My princess mia 9th oct 2009

My princess mia 9th oct 2009
Going to Disney on Ice-Princess wishes

Sunday 2 August 2009

Got my scan appointment through

Its on wednesday at 10.15am.

Im soooooo nervous, i just wish it was here so I knew either way. If alls well ive got to go back 5 days later for another scan and to see the consultant as my labour with Mia was complicated and had a tough time afterwards.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep your fingers and everything crossed for me that its good news xx


Off to work today- not happy as sun is cracking the pavements and yesterday on my day off it was crap!!!! TYPICAL
But on the up side im off next 2 days and off all next weekend aswell.

Nana is very ill and not with it at all, lashing out and very aggressive which isnt my nana. Still havent seen her because i dont want to see her like that but im going to try and get up tomorrow. Dreading it tho but im not letting myself get stressed, its not good for me.

Hope 8.30 comes round quick..i really HATE WORK xx

No comments:

Post a Comment