Me now

Me now
14st 4lbs June 2009

Me in aug

Me in aug
my new hair

My hair again

My hair again

Silly

Silly

My princess mia 9th oct 2009

My princess mia 9th oct 2009
Going to Disney on Ice-Princess wishes

Sunday 6 December 2009

Only 10 weeks to go!!!!

Its flying over!!!

Im massive now, bump wise anyway! Im still fitting into a 16 but maternity clothes are generous lol.
Cant wait to get back on the diet wagon and tone up. Its Pauls 30th in april so hopefully i'll be in the 13s by then. Thats my 1st target!!! Im hoping breast feeding will make the weight drop off me aswell as all the walking im intending to do.

All the way through ive thought im having a boy but for the past 3-4 weeks ive got a really strong feeling im having a girl!! Will have to wait and see.

Cant wait for xmas aswell, im really looking forward to it. Going out to get the last few bits in tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment