Me now

Me now
14st 4lbs June 2009

Me in aug

Me in aug
my new hair

My hair again

My hair again

Silly

Silly

My princess mia 9th oct 2009

My princess mia 9th oct 2009
Going to Disney on Ice-Princess wishes

Tuesday 6 October 2009

UPDATE

Hiya folks..hope while ive been away youve all lost stacks of weight!!!

Ive only gained 7lbs since becoming pregnant, im very pleased with that. Duno how coz i havent been eating the best of foods but im not eating loads.

Well im 21 weeks today, 19 weeks to go. Its flying by...had my 20wk scan last week and babys fine. Didnt find out the sex coz we both want a supprise. Ive got to go back on 23rd dec for a placenta scan as is lying low so they need to check thats moved.
Im feeling good apart from ive been plagued by migraines. The worst ive ever had in my life, theyve been lasting days. :( hoping they settle down soon.
Paul started uni 3 weeks ago and i might be getting made redundent so its all go!!! Hopefully wont and i should fine out on thurs.

Ive had loads of problems with the laptop and internet so havent been on for like forever..

ANGIE IF YOU READ THIS

Hope ya ok...????? Text u a while back but got no reply. Txt or mail me if ya can let me know how ya getting on with weightloss and you in general.

Gotta go now, need to get ready to take mia to nursery for 12

Take care xxx

1 comment:

  1. hi babe got ur email-emailed u back....glad ur doing good and evrything is good with pregnancy...missed ya and looking forward to doing this diet malarky with u again-mwah Ax

    ReplyDelete